All kittens come with a USDA approved health certificate signed by a licensed vet. During this health check, kittens are blood and stool tested negative for feline diseases and parasites. Age appropriate vaccinations are administered including a feline booster. Buyer receives the vet signed health certificate at the time of delivery.
Exam includes the following:
- Kittens are tested negative for Feline Leukemia (FELV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV).
- Kittens are stool tested negative for parasites.
- Kittens are examined free of external parasites including fleas, ticks, and ear mites.
- Kittens receive an overall check-up including heart, ears, and eyes.
- Kittens receive age appropriate vaccinations.
- Kittens receive deworming medication.
Our kittens come with a written health guarantee against serious genetic health issues. This guarantee is also part of an agreement requiring you to provide your kitten with quality care and quality food. There are a few restrictions including certain vaccinations such as the FELV vaccination and the FIP vaccination. Your kitten will arrive having tested negative for FELV; therefore, there is no point in administering that vaccination if your kitten will remain indoor away from cats with diseases. The FIP vaccination is extremely dangerous to cats. Vets do not administer this vaccination on a regular basis, but you should be aware of the possibility. We suggest keeping a record of all vaccinations as part of your Persian kittens health information. g…